Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween Party

This year we decided to throw a Halloween bash. Our neighbors had the same idea and so we thought to throw one together.


Our lovely tree of yesteryear died during the summer. We had thought to revive it, but our Frankenstein ideas just wouldn't work. So we thought to give it a final farwell by making it our ghost tree for the party.


By far I think this was the creepiest decoration we had up. The spiders were gigantic, but I was able to sleep at night because they were out in the living room.


With all the free time on my hands I decided to build a coffin. It just so happen to be the prefect size for Ella Patten. Plus she was a vampire for Halloween so it fit.


Our creepy witch.


My coffin, well, not the coffin I will use sometime in the future, but the coffin I built. Thank you Johnson family for your help!


Our neighbors, the Phillips. Can you guess what they were?


Can you guess what we were? Think Pinocchio.

No comments:

Post a Comment