Monday, May 23, 2011

We're Professionals


We spent a lot of time in the clubhouse the last couple of weeks while William was in school, that is when he wasn't studying finals. We thus have become professionals at pool.


Since most of our stuff was packed away in boxes, and the only other thing to do was watch tv during the snowy weather, this was a good way to pass the time.

William was showing me how to hop the que ball, I'm not very good at it. There was an impressive move where William 'purposely' had the que ball ride the border and jump back down to hit one of his balls in the corner pocket. I just had to settle for hopping it off the table or hitting the unintended ball every time I attempted it. Even with my lack of hop, I am a formidable adversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment