Sunday, July 17, 2011

Three years


For our third anniversary, we decided to go to Ha Ha Tonka State Park, don't ask me where the name came from. Besides the manor house, they had a natural bridge. If we hadn't stopped to see that one on the way back from Idaho I think this one would have been more impressive. Nonetheless, it is still amazing. In this picture I was trying to get that cool water stream effect, but I couldn't get it to work.


After running around the park we went to the three putt putt golf courses they have in Osage Beach. We recommend these (the third just failed in comparison). I guess I had to admit that William won the first two courses and I the third. I'm not sure if it worse to lose by a lot or a little. The first he beat me by 3 points and second course by 1, only 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment