Friday, October 8, 2010

Cat Tails

I had wanted to go here for some time because I had thought I would get to pet a big kitty. The place had even told me that I would get to pet a siberian tiger cub if we came such and such dates. So we went such and such dates to find out after we paid that we couldn't pet the cubs until other such and such dates. Phooey on them. I guess I will just have to go to Africa.


This is the closest I have been able to get to some big kitties. Granted, there were two sets of fencing between us that made taking pictures difficult, but it was still cool.


I was aiming for the one taking a bath. He seemed to be enjoying himself.


I've seen lions before, but seeing one on the same ground level as you and just a few feet away is still pretty intimidating.


We could have fed the kitties if we paid additional fees, but you had to do it through pexiglass so you wouldn't be in danger. I thought it would have been cooler just to do it through the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment